Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FishVille Strategy: Mystery Gifts and Boxes

With the introduction of the new daily gift, a new type of gift has been added - the mystery box.

Each day when you log in to FishVille, your two daily gift options change. You have a chance for your daily gift to be a "mystery box". You can send these to friends who can then open these for experience points, coins, or potentially even FishVille dollars.


The xp and coin rewards are pretty modest - I opened 5 boxes and the highest XP bonus I saw was in the low twenties and the highest coin bonus I saw was in the high 100s.

It would appear (and rightfully so) that FishVille dollars are a pretty rare reward from the mystery box. Even so, with the option to get some for free, I will definitely be accepting every mystery box that I get.
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment